Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone ever paid to have thier hair cut a beauty/hair cutting college or school?

Are they worth the money to pay for a haircut? What is the typical price for a haircut a beauty/hair cutting college? How good of a haircut would you get for$5?What are people's experinces been like getting your hair cut at places like this?Were they good or bad?Has anyone ever paid to have thier hair cut a beauty/hair cutting college or school?
My husband %26amp; I regularly have our hair done by a hair %26amp; beauty collage, the price can vary depending on what type of hair cut or style you want done. They also do a good job with hair dye, tips, perms, body waves etc.





The trainees usually do a very good job, and the trainers will check the style and cut before you leave, to ensure the cut or style is even etc. (I have only had 1 mediocre cut in the three years)





The only down side is it can take a bit longer to have hair cut and styled, but the lower cost off sets the time spent in the chair, you would be wise to make sure your car is parked into a long term park. It can take up to an 1- 1 1/2 hours, about 30-45 for a mens cut.





The beauty side is equally good, and the trainers will also check the end result. I have my eyebrows waxed at the hair %26amp; beauty collage too, and very pleased with the result.





I usually pay about $16 (Australian dollars) for a wash, cut and blow dry, my hubby pays about $11 for a wash and cut, if I went to a regular hair dresser I'd pay about $60 for mid length hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment