Friday, January 8, 2010

Which is better--to get my hair dyed at a beauty salon or at home with store brand hair dye?

What is the difference specifically?Which is better--to get my hair dyed at a beauty salon or at home with store brand hair dye?
a lot of it depends on what exactly you want to do to your hair... if you are dying it a color just slightly darker than your natural hair color (ex. dark blond to light brown) you should be able to do it at home with satisfactory results.





If you are going for a drastic color change, or if you are wanting to lighten your hair at all, it's worth it to pay extra to have a professional do it.Which is better--to get my hair dyed at a beauty salon or at home with store brand hair dye?
well ussually when i die my hair at home it doesnt comeout exactly the way i wanted it but at the salon it comes out better
if you know someone who dyes their hair and you can trust them get them to do it for you much cheaper especially if your not used of putting dye in your hair other wise go to a hairdressers. my friend did mine had hair appointment the next next day just incase it went wrong but even got compliments from the hairdresser on how well it was done
If you want really good result, it would be best to go to the salon to get it professionally done cuz they usually use the best products there is, and they have staff who have been taught to do it the best way possible.





You can opt to do it yourself, but you can make a lot of mistakes, especially if the dye you bought is no good. I'd rather go get it professionally done if I were you, unless I was fully confident of my ability to dye my own hair.
Having done both, I prefer a salon. More expensive, but this is a case of you get what you pay for. Also, if you have long hair, one box may not be enough, and buying 2, well you are getting close to a salon price. Plus, it's super messy. The stylist at a salon can help you pick a color that will suit you best, and can custom mix colors to get it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment