Friday, January 8, 2010

How much does it cost to get your hair cut at a beauty school?

my friends told me that it's cheaper there and that they try really hard to get it the way you want 'cause they have to be graded, but i can't find anything about prices on the internet.How much does it cost to get your hair cut at a beauty school?
I'm sure it varies, but I went to one in San Francisco, and the Gene Juarez school in Seattle, and both were around $10, $6.50 with a student ID (from any school). I've been going to hair schools for haircuts for four years and I've never had an unsatisfactory cut; they've been practicing on mannequins for a long time and know what they're doing, and they have experienced people checking on them who will fix anything that's not perfect. The one downside is that it takes probably twice as long, since they take longer to cut your hair and it also takes them a while to find their instructors to check your hair when they're done.





EDIT:


Oh, and my sister used to go to one of these schools and said getting a tip was rare, so there's more savings for you!
  • oil gas
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment