Friday, January 8, 2010

Y is it that the ideal beauty is blonde hair blue eyes?

why not blonde hair green eyes? where does the idea blonde hair blue eyes come from . its been the popular thing even before world war 2 so no one tell me that.Y is it that the ideal beauty is blonde hair blue eyes?
Not sure, but here are a couple of ideas from things I've read:





Blonde hair: Reminds men of youth. For reproductive purposes, the more you can appear like a young girl the more attractive you are.





Blue eyes: Your pupils are more easily visible, and your attraction and emotions can be read easier.Y is it that the ideal beauty is blonde hair blue eyes?
That's a bunch of baloney, and the fact that it's been around a long time doesn't make it true, ya know. I think cosmetic companies probably pay a lot of money to keep up that old LIE.





The ideal beauty for me has always been my gf, no matter what color hair/skin/eyes she had.
Blue eyes and blond hair are the perfect combination. In fact, a recent study concluded that girls with light eyes and fair hair - such as myself - are more likely to be sexually selected - too bad blue eyes and blond hair are recessive . . .
I think its because it's associated with being white, and having bh be is only a ';white thing'; I'm not saying thats what people are thinking, but thats whats been instilled in peoples heads since way back when.





sorry if that sounded confusing these things make more sense in my head then when I type them
I don't know what the big deal is. I think darker hair is better and green eyes are cool. blonde hair and i think blue eyes started as a birth defect and use to be really uncommon. maybe thats why cause people saw it as something special.
lol who says it's ideal beauty. It's my ideal beauty though but I can guarantee it's not just blonde hair blue eyes.





*cough*MeganFox*cough*. People think she's so beautiful, she's hot but no where near beautiful, but everyone else thinks so.





You get what I mean lol?
i don麓t think so, the most beautiful people in the world are said to be the European mediterraneans and they don麓t really have those features unless you go to the north.
The media's version of ';ideal beauty'; is blonde hair, blue eyes, that does not mean that everyone shares this mindset.





I personally believe that brunettes are more attractive.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
secret nazi conspiricies of course.
Sure as hell aint in my book.
I don't know. Not my type personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment