Friday, January 8, 2010

Has anyone ever paid to have thier hair cut a beauty/hair cutting college or school?

Are they worth the money to pay for a haircut? What is the typical price for a haircut a beauty/hair cutting college? How good of a haircut would you get for$5?What are people's experinces been like getting your hair cut at places like this?Were they good or bad?Has anyone ever paid to have thier hair cut a beauty/hair cutting college or school?
yup i have. i think i payed 7? i dont remember. but they did a really good job. they dont cut clients hair until the end of the class so theyre usually fine. i also got my hair highlighted by a student and it turned out amazingly. hope this helps!!Has anyone ever paid to have thier hair cut a beauty/hair cutting college or school?
I went to a beauty school and the price was cheap but beware they havent had much hands on experience... They could mess up your hair quite seriously Im still recovering its been 11/2 years and my hair is still f*cked
With hair cuts you might be in luck. I went to one once to get my hair braided and it was terrible!! Of course, hair braiding is more complicated than a hair cut, but while I was there I saw some people getting their hair cut and they looked nice.
Um.. my sister got her hair cut at a Milan university thing. They didn't do too bad, it looked pretty decent for $30. I also got my eyebrows done for $5... it was the best $5 dollars i ever wasted!
5 dollar haircuts, I dunno. Its like you win some and you lose some. Sometimes I get a fantastic haircut and other times it comes out looking like crap and requiring me to shave my head. Sooo yeah, if you;re feeling lucky, go for it.
yes and they did a great job

No comments:

Post a Comment