Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there any beauty product to give my hair the grey coverage?

I am 34, i have been using Garnier, Streax, Godrej hair dye, Indica hair dye to cover my grey, in fact white hair. Initially they used to work, i dont know, may be these products have lessened the quality, hence none of these are working, the coverage stays hardly for three days. Please suggest me some products, or home meade remedies to help me out...Is there any beauty product to give my hair the grey coverage?
how important is is to u not to have gray hair.? go to the salon it's less than a tank of gas to get it done right and you'll be happy. and your hair will be healthier.people who do their own hair look like they do their own hair.Is there any beauty product to give my hair the grey coverage?
There is a product at Sally Beauty Supply Stores called 'Gray Magic' ....The use of about 10 to 20 drops added to your formula will help cover the gray. Hence, Gray Magic! Don't freak out over the color of the product as you put it in your formula as it has a orange rust color coming out of the bottle, and does not effect the end color, it just allows the gray hairs to be covered.
  • oil gas
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment