Friday, January 8, 2010

Should i leave a tip for getting a hair cut at a beauty school?

The cut and style was already so cheap. I did leave a tip, although i noticed no one else was leaving one. What do u think?Should i leave a tip for getting a hair cut at a beauty school?
Know that they are there to learn not to make money...


But...


Seeing as my wife tips everybody, I think you probally made their day ...lol


And probally encouraged them to finish school. Most people are so cheap, Good for you.





Hope that helps....Should i leave a tip for getting a hair cut at a beauty school?
no, in class we were never expecting it. the job doent cpst much and we would get like a .50 tip- ide rather not have it at all.....we just do it for experience with no liability.
Yes, it's common sense. When I was in bueaty school I never once went without getting a tip. If they do a really good job give them a good tip. After all your saving money from going to a big salon. Bueaty school was so expensive for me and when I missed hours, I had to pay for the hours that I missed!! I only had time for a job a couple hours a day and I was so tired after being on my feet for 8 hours a day. Please be kind
You dont have to do it, but its nice to do. I usally go to my good friend and she cuts mine. I give her a $10 tip because shes my friend and she does one heck of a good job!
Tips aren't required but I always give them $5 anyway (unless they screw up!).
Yes, 15% just like at a ';real'; salon.
It's a personal decision. If you are satisfied


with the service,by all means .Encouraging a


good worker will pay off. Everybody wins.
While they might not be required, I would leave a tip, especially if you liked the way she cut it. Just leave her a little something to encourage her and let her know she's doing a good job.
did you like the way she cut it????if she did a good job I would tip....
All service workers are in jobs which, should be tipped. But you do not tip if you are not pleased with the service rendered you. But it is a way to show that you have been pleased with their services.
No, beauty schools do not require tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment