Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can I get my hair thinned at a beauty salon?

and most store bought anti-frizz shampoos don't work on me so what do I ask for and what could they do. Does this cost any extra money.Can I get my hair thinned at a beauty salon?
i have paul mitchel stuff. the regular price was 79. ouch. i got it for 16 at a hair show though. this is amazing stuff.i have really thin hair so it gets frizzy and this really helps. also you can get your hair thined in any hair salon or any place that cuts hair.Can I get my hair thinned at a beauty salon?
you can get it done at beauty salons just make sure they don't use the thinning shears too close to your scalp they should be at least an inch to inch and a half off your scalp any close and your the hair that does get cut will stick straight out. the thinning shears are like regular shears with little notches taken out of them that only cut some of your hair
yes they can thin your hair
Thinning is usually part of the cut but if you have frizzy hair the shorter hairs will very likely stick out more won't they? Thinning doesn't take hair from the root, it cuts it shorter, and if your hair is wilder shorter, keep that in mind.


If you are trying to tame wild hair consider straightening. It is expensive but will last until your hair grows out at lot at the scalp. A lot of people go for 9 months to a year between straightening. Choose someone carefully, ask around a lot and if you are shopping cheap stylists, make sure you see they have done, like any chemical process, it can damage hair if it's done wrong.
Yes you can!


it doesnt cost any extra. the hairdresser has special scissors that thin your hair. just ask for it at your next haircut.
you can thin ur hair.. they just use special scissors, its really cool they once did it to me..cuz i had super frizzy hair
I get my thinned out every now %26amp; then. I just ask %26amp; it doesn't cost me extra. just let them know what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment