Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are some good beauty/hair styling schools I can attend?

Well I'm into trying to cut and design funky styles and learn how to do awsome jobs with makeup. Lately its been so hard for me to even get my hair to look like a jrock style but my hair is originally to short and layery but I thought of getting extensions





Is the school or class expensive?What are some good beauty/hair styling schools I can attend?
The school, You should really go in and take a tour and ask questions. ALL schools are different with different instructors, who teach differently. So, Go in and have a tour. Ask questions.





and Yeah, school is REALLY expensive, like the average cost is 10k-13k. Sometimes more. But just to say, All those 'Funky' designs and whatnot comes after you graduate. They don't teach you those. So it's up to you and your imagination, AFTER you graduate.
  • oil gas
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment