Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to I get into hair and beauty?

I'm in year 10 and I'm interested in being a hair dresser or a beautician, how do I get into that Business????How to I get into hair and beauty?
The best thing to do is to go to a good college.How to I get into hair and beauty?
You can get a part time job/work expeience in a hair salon which is a good start or just wait until you finish your GCSE's then you can go to college and do an NVQ in whichever one you choose.





NVQ in hairdressing will take you two years to learn the basic stuff then another year to do NVC 3 which is more creative cutting and colouring. You could also do evening courses in nail technician so that you have more skills when you start work
  • oil gas
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment