Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone here wonder about how hair and beauty products affect the Earth?

I got to thinking of all the folks around the world who use hair dyes, relaxers, whatnot, and how the packaging goes into landfills and the chemicals go into the water supply and what have you. Would you be willing to go ';green'; with your beauty routines or is it more important to keep up your look even if the environment is damaged?Does anyone here wonder about how hair and beauty products affect the Earth?
yes and i dont careDoes anyone here wonder about how hair and beauty products affect the Earth?
Wow...we really do live in a shallow society. the hell with the earth as long as you look ';hot?'; Sad. Report Abuse

Good for you! :) People used to use mayo and egg whites to get their hair nice. I've never tried it. But I'm trying new cleaning things, like using viniger and so forth. I used cloth diapers on my 2 boys at the same time for 1 1/2 years, and it did save me a lot of $$ (and they were trained faster!). Sometimes going green can be very economical, too.
This is an interesting ?. Actually, when I was in middle school ( about 15 years ago) my friends and I all bought this environmentally friendly hairspray and products, guess I just forgot about all of them. Now I do hair for a living and don't pay much attention to anything, I think there are bigger things that would impact the environment more but I suppose every little step helps. I am going to go to WalMart and check if they still carry that line of products.
yea i have wondered but that doesn't stop me from using my products and i think the cars are the worst thing right now
I dont wonder I know, I too have been using Earth friendly products not only for personal care but everywhere for over 20 years. I am an ';ECOSIT';.Is has never been that important to me to ruin the enviornment for vanity or out of laziness or greed. Even when I use this computer I limit the amount of time and when to use it. I think we all should be more mindful in all we do.
ummmm, wel to be honest i dont think much people care about it realy but i think it is very important although i do myself use products that may be hurting the atmosphere now that you put it in that perspective i may change the way i do things although i cant say im going to change my products and makeup they make me look totaly hot and every one loves my style so i may just keep evrything so never mind i totaly take all that back lol

No comments:

Post a Comment