Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is my morning hair and beauty ritual bad for the environment?

I would like to fight global warming. So I have decided to cut my hair like a boy (I am a girl), so I will not have to use a hair dryer. Stop using makeup that I understand is not good for the environment and stop using Hair Salons that are not environmentally enlightened.





Anyone else ready to give up beauty of the environment and the fight against global warming?Is my morning hair and beauty ritual bad for the environment?
wow okay, that post above is pretty creepy... anyhoo...





I don't believe global warming is man made. But I don't use a lot of beauty products because of the chemical hazards. cosmeticsdatabase.org





That is a site by the EWG. Go there and you have access to tons of information about products that are good/bad for the environment and your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment