Sunday, December 27, 2009

If i want to own a business in HAIR&BEAUTY?

Hey, Im currently in TAFESA at the moment studying Business Management and I'm very curious about hairdressing. Do i have to know how to cut hair if i want to be the owner/manager of the businessIf i want to own a business in HAIR%26amp;BEAUTY?
you don't have to but it helps.If i want to own a business in HAIR%26amp;BEAUTY?
You don't but it can be very complicated owning a business %26amp; not knowing how it works. I have worked in a few salons %26amp; I now own my own %26amp; I find my job as an owner/manager very difficult even knowing how it works. You could do a 1 or 2yr course on hairdressing %26amp; then consider starting. a big problem would be knowing the difference between a good stylist %26amp; a bad stylist when it would come to hiring.
hi you can try this one:





beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com


with videos in how to apply makeup step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment