Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to start a saloon where can i buy hair extensions, braids and hair products, beauty products to resell?

Am thinking of starting an African braid shopand a saloon , i have no idea where to get my products to start up the shop and sell, products like, hair extensions, beauty products, wigs, hair products and all the stuff that can be sold in a beauty shop/saloon, i need to get the products at a wholesale price that will enable me make profits.I have tried to ask my friends who work in an african braid shop where they get there products but they are not willing to tell me where to get products or where they get them from. i have tried checking on the internet using search engines but mostly i get one that wont allow me to reselll at aprofit. I am ambitious, hardworking and abusiness minded lady who recently move in Australia from Africa(kenya) and looking to do my own business. i just dont know where to get my products. Does anyone knows how this business works?where to get the products at a wholesale price that will allow me make good profit margins when i resell the products to clients?I want to start a saloon where can i buy hair extensions, braids and hair products, beauty products to resell?
A saloon or a salon....If it's a saloon you won't sell that many beers with that kind of stuff hanging on the wallsI want to start a saloon where can i buy hair extensions, braids and hair products, beauty products to resell?
thanks for voting that as the best answer, it was very helpful. thanks Report Abuse

You can find 158+ Real Hair and Wig Suppliers of 560 Brands in one place. http://www.hairgoodswholesale.com/ Report Abuse

Hi,


I know where you can find cheap wholesaler products for you , its salehoo , http://salehoo.co.nr . its a big wholesalers list





hope you find what your looking for
A saloon is another name for a bar. I think you mean salon.
You can also get great deals on ebay! I often buy really good hair extensions on there and they have good beauty products.





try typing in extension lot or somthing. =)





lot = wholesale basically.
You can find a number of manufacturers selling hair extensions wholesale here: http://www.import-export-guide.com





Here's one for example: http://www.import-export-guide.com/member/ylicelia





You could also try posting a Buy lead there for some of the other products you need.





This is an international b2b marketplace so you'll need to find out more about import-export. The site has an information section which will be a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment