Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ladies, How do you keep your hair products an beauty stuff organized?

What kind of container do you put them in so they are easy to reach, but not all over your dresser/vanity? I have a lot of different stuff that I use and it just doesn't look good when company comes over but i don't want to pack them away because i use themLadies, How do you keep your hair products an beauty stuff organized?
I find it very helpful to divide all my beauty products into categories such as cosmetics that I use every day and those that I only use occasionally, hair products used daily and those seldom used, and a special collection of samples and travel sizes. The things that you use every day can be attractively displayed on a pretty bamboo tray, basket, or the like. Things that don't stand up (like mascara, brushes, eyeliners, etc.) can be grouped in a bathroom glass or pretty coffee mug. The other items that only get occasional use can be grouped by category in vanity drawers or medicine cabinet. For instance, I have one drawer in which I store everything I need for coloring my hair - tubes of color, developer, gloves, application bottle, etc. Make sure that the baskets, trays, and cups you use coordinate with each other and your decor. Not only will things look nice but you will know where everything is.Ladies, How do you keep your hair products an beauty stuff organized?
I bought a set of 3 decorated storage boxes of different sizes and stand them on the floor at the side of my dressing table,the largest at the bottom. In the top one I've put my make-up,the next one my hair products and the bottom one holds my creams and other larger toiletries.I just put them on my dresser to use them then put the boxes back when I've finished.They look really nice and I know where everything is.
well i use little rubbermaid drawer organizers (i have a lot of bare escentuals make up) like this one


http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/pro鈥?/a>





if i need the counter space the unit is easy to move and just as easy to pull back out here's another idea you could get these and put your make up and such in them and tehn they are cute enough to leave out and no one knows whats in them!


http://www.target.com/Acrosteel-3-pc-Can鈥?/a>





I also have shelves in my bathroom- behind the door (the wall has been hollowed out to allow for room) and then there are closet doors hung over the shelves (you could use curtains) to hide the shelves and clutter

No comments:

Post a Comment