Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are your secrets (hair, make-up, beauty, fashion) for really turning heads?

I need to rejuvenate myself and my style and get noticed by my crush. What works for you ladies out there? I want my man to drool! :) Thx...What are your secrets (hair, make-up, beauty, fashion) for really turning heads?
wear your hair down, if it's straight, curl it a bit.


wash your face, brush your teeth.


wear the outfit that makes you feel most pretty, and confident.


wear something that shows some skin, but not too much.


wear something you get complimented most on, it gives you confidence.


if you don't, wear some make up. but keep it simple.


wear just mascara, a little eyeliner on the top, and some lipgloss.What are your secrets (hair, make-up, beauty, fashion) for really turning heads?
Guys usually notice most when I look really natural and comfy. Today I was wearing my long hair down, a tight t-shirt, a pair of sweats, and really natural make up. Add confidence to that and guys were really handing out the compliments today.





(I'm in highschool, so guys aren't really shy about telling you when you look good)
i don't really have any secrets..


haha,


i just wear what i like,


one of my beauty secrets iss: i dont brush my hair. or blow dry it


all i do is let it air dry and it looks waaay better that way then when i brush or blow dry it;it gets puffy=\
first of all BE YOURSELF.......if u rely wanna get specific.......if u want ';ATTENTION'; thn just do sumthyn others dunt........as simple as tht.........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment