Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What luxury beauty/hair items do you not mind splashing out on?

Well like my cousin owns a salon and its super expensive, I mean I could go somewhere else and get the same thing done for half the price, even on my family discount but I just love her salon and the atmosphere there all the workers are amazing and friendly I love spending a day there and getting pampered we have great conversations I just love it and she has a brilliant vision when it comes to hair she knows what I want before I even tell her.What luxury beauty/hair items do you not mind splashing out on?
Any kind of treatments for my hair 'cause i use alot of heat on it so i think it's essential to use them, and also foundation. I hate it when my skin doesn't look nice so i will spend a decent amount to have it looking so i like it.What luxury beauty/hair items do you not mind splashing out on?
Hair highlights. Although I haven't yet, I wouldn't mind, I know how much they cost, so you'd have to splash out!
scousers r the best :D!!!


ermm ... probably lipgloss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment