Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are some good books on beauty, style and hair?

I'm 15 years old, but I don't want any books specifically for teens because I'm not going to be a teenager forever. Something easy to read, with pictures if possible.What are some good books on beauty, style and hair?
Mainly what I do is browse the latest magazines, just


to keep in touch, see if I see anything I like, and


style ideas.


I've received alot of help and suggestions just from seeing


a celeb or model's hairstyle, skirt, dress, make-up etc.


There IS a good book out on the market... This one is good,


there are others similar but here's One link:





http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Bible-Wrink鈥?/a>





I'm not sure if you're in Canada, the U.S. or U.K, but there's an excellent one at most Shoppers Drug Marts, OR your


largest Chain Drug and Beauty Marts. Same philososophy


of 'The Beauty Bible'.


The magazine ';Seventeen'; and Marie Claire, as well as


Elle and (sometimes Cosmo) are good indicative ones to


get ideas from also. And free samples and websites!What are some good books on beauty, style and hair?
Just go to your local libary and borrow one rather than buying. They will have tons. lots of pictures, experiments for you to try and more!! :)
That extra half an inch by victoria beckham.
making faces. i dont know who wrote it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment