Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Got new job in black hair beauty shop but want to know what my job role?

My job to talk to people to get them to buy hair products in African/Caribbean shop.





Was it salesman or sales assistant or I don't know what it call.Got new job in black hair beauty shop but want to know what my job role?
All you need to do really is try and persuade them to buy hair products.. but i'm sure you already knew that lol





Erm..





I think it's a sales assistant as you are assisting to persuade these people to buy them





but also you are trying to sell so I am guessing you are a mixture of both.. mainly a salesman as you are getting people to buy.





I dunno if this has helped or not though..





Good luck lol
  • oil gas
  • cooking oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment